Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bryce turn's ONE!


On Tuesday of last week, June 7th, Bryce turned one! I can't believe it. They change so much in a year. Here is Bryce, watch him grow!

1 week old



4 months

6 months






At one Bryce...eats everything and out eats his sister! Can say mama, dada, baba,tries to say ball, gigi, and actually said doo-dah once(that's what we call my dad), but doesn't try to talk much. Has four teeth. Loves to walk/run, will play with a ball for 30 mins or more, loves to laugh, smile and play outside! Can hold up one finger if you ask him how old he is (with lots of coaching) and will put both arms up in the air if you say "hooray". Loves to sleep, loves his binky and his blankey! Is so smiley and still is such a mama's boy! My baby is so big now, I wish he would stop growing! Happy Birthday my sweet little boy!

Ava and I decided that the best thing to do on your birthday is go to Disneyland so that's what we did!
Bryce with a birthday treat!

Very fun day!

No comments: