Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bryce' Birthday Party!

We had a little party for Bryce the Saturday after his birthday. It was nice, just a few close friends and some family!

the invite

Bryce man right before his party

The decorations for his basketball themed b-day party
Ava and some friends
diva!
Austin grilling up some carne asada and chicken
enjoying lunch
The cake!
(way easier than Ava's first cake!)

Bryce checkin' out his cake
cutting of the cake
(I know I match the cake, that was not intentional!)

Bryce not to excited about his slice...
Give him a huge piece and a fork and this kid was in heaven!
checking out some of his gifts
trying it out!
Bryce had a great day, thanks to all that came and for ALL the new toys!

5 comments:

JOHANNA said...

Great job kelli about the cake and decorations, And let me tell you that bryce is so adorable and big .

Jamie said...

What a cute party! Your cake decorating skills are pretty amazing!

Danielle Harris said...

I can't believe he is 1!! The party looked awesome and the cake was unbelievable. Good job.

Annie said...

Wow! Kelli, very impressive!! You are amazing :)

Elise said...

That cake was "way easier" than Ava's??? You definitely have talent. I can barely make a regular 9x13 cake without messing something up. Looks like his party was really fun!

Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a month!