The Story of Us
Look out for that one! Don't give him any toy hammers. :)
Lol! That is too cute. I guess he's getting more daring now, huh!
Oh my GOODNESS! That is bad ....what will he think of next. Look out Kelli... the trouble is just beginning with that little guy! ;)
He is looking more and more like Ava! (in a boy way). Soo cute!
I never new trouble could be so cute. I am so glad you got it on camera.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look out for that one! Don't give him any toy hammers. :)
Lol! That is too cute. I guess he's getting more daring now, huh!
Oh my GOODNESS! That is bad ....what will he think of next. Look out Kelli... the trouble is just beginning with that little guy! ;)
He is looking more and more like Ava! (in a boy way). Soo cute!
I never new trouble could be so cute. I am so glad you got it on camera.
Post a Comment