Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Birthdays!

My beautiful mother in law, Michele had a birthday this past Sunday. My sister in law Shannon threw a wonderful surprise birthday party for her, I volunteered to make the cake (this has become a fun hobby for me). Michele LOVES Disneyland and Mickey mouse so that was the obvious theme for the cake! Turned out pretty good!

me and the birthday girl!

Ready to blow out the candle
We love you Michele, hope you had a wonderful birthday!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Seriously Kelli! This is SOOOO cute! Totally adorable. You are the queen of cakes now - I'll need advice from you when I make a cake next. :-)
And talk about delicious!!! It was sooooo yummy.
Thanks again for sharing it! :-)

Danielle Harris said...

Wow! I am amazed you can do that! What a fun skill to share.

Mom C. said...

DANG! I don't know where you got so talented ...it wasn't from me! I LOVE THE CAKE! IT LOOKS AMAZING!

Elise said...

Oh my goodness. You have serious talent, girl!!

Emily Hodges Photography said...

Wow, Kelli! That cake is amazing!!

The Burnetts said...

Kelli, that's a freakin awesome cake! I LOVE it...had no idea you made such awesome cakes.