Monday, October 19, 2009

Squeaky Clean Bathroom

Well I hate cleaning the bathroom! But this morning I was forced to do it. After going to the bathroom I notice there was water leaking out of the tank. I pulled off the top and couldn't see anything wrong. So I flushed it again with the top off so I could watch where the leak was coming from.
When to my surprise I start getting sprayed! Out of instinct I got out of the aim of this out of control hose and continued to watch the loose hose spray my entire bathroom from floor to ceiling! When I finally realize that it is better for me to get a little wet then continue letting my bathroom get drenched I run in and point the hose back down into the tank.
So... the bathroom is completely clean now after mopping up all the water, wiping down the walls and baseboards and drying the toilet. Looking at the bright side I now have a squeaky clean bathroom. Sigh.

6 comments:

Danielle Harris said...

Bathrooms are the worst! I do love the feeling of having a clean one though!

thailiz said...

Oh, bummer. These crazy village toilets always have surprises like that! At least you have a sanitized bathroom now, though.

Jamie said...

That doesn't sound like any fun. But at least you got your bathroom clean! I love a clean bathroom...I just hate doing it! Hopefully you got it fixed!

Monica said...

ugh...bathrooms are definitely my LEAST favorite to clean! What a hassle with all the squirting water everywhere!

KB said...

Thank you for providing the final motivation I needed to deep clean mine! Wanted to do it for weeks but it's getting so uncomfortable to bend over and crouch down that I kept putting it off ... now it too looks amazing! Worth every ache.

Jamie said...

Hey! If you want to get tickets for live tapings go to ocatv.com and pick the show you want to go to. Then you give them your email address and they will email you when tickets become available. If you get the email you can pick 1-4 tickets. The tickets are all free but be prepared to stand in some long lines! I have actually never recieved tickets, my friends get them and I just go with them. I got into the finale of sytycd last season because Randi gave us tickets..it was nice having a connection. Anyway, you should try and go, it is so much fun!