Ava has started the "I want to do it" stage, Recently when it is time to eat she will always try to grab her spoon from me. If I do not give it to her she wont eat. Problem: she then just dumps the spoon upside down and always wants to eat with her fingers. Even bigger problem: most of the time its not even finger food. So we end up like this picture, very messy but very happy. Oh well.
Notice her 2 top teeth are almost all the way in and she is getting one of her bottom ones. It only took her 11 1/2 months to get any teeth, that's all!



3 comments:
She looks so cute and messy and grown up. lol
umm...we are going through the same problem with Evan. He doesn't like us to feed him anymore...HE likes to do it. Very messy indeed! Love her cute little top teeth!
At least she is cute when she is messy! I can't believe how much hair she has....and is it curly? Its so cute! Wait until she can talk, she will get even more stubborn!
Post a Comment