Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween and Epicurean Style

Happy Halloween! (better late than never) I figured I'd better catch up and post about Halloween before Thanksgiving comes! We had a fun time this year, Ava still didn't quite get it but we still had fun! Ava was a bumble bee this year and I actually dressed up too (only because I had to for work) but I don't have any pictures to prove it!

Kind of hard getting any pictures of Ava holding still!
Just put this picture because I love the color of her eyes and am so jealous of how cool they are. (If you see the picture big you can see how she as a blue spot in her left eye)


Meeting up with the friends to go trick-or-treating!

The boys! Enjoying candy of course!

All the kids in the hallway! Kind of crazy!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

I got this darling apron from my really good friend Michelle a couple months ago. I absolutely love it! It's also reversible. Austin took a picture of me in it the other day so I thought I would post it. Michelle has her own business making aprons, they're great gift ideas check them out at her website http://www.epicureanstyle.com/

7 comments:

Mom C. said...

CUTEST Bumble Bee EVER! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving! MOM

Monica said...

What a CUTE little bumble bee! LOVE the costume! And i love that apron! You look like such a cute little homemaker! :)

Jamie said...

Ava was such a cute little bumble bee! And that apron is adorable! You guys look great!

Tamara said...

You both looked so cute on Halloween:)

The Thompson Family said...

Cute pictures. I really like your profile pic on the top. Happy Holidays!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

hey, i never commented on this, but I have been meaning to thank you for the shout out! :)

Mrs. Hornberger said...

What a cute little bug! Thanks for finding us im excited to see whats going on with you guys from here on out! i set my blog to private but put it back to public because people i sent i sent invites too couldnt see it so ill try again later and when i do ill send yoy an invite