Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ava the tiger

Our costumes this year was "proud parents." Pretty good huh?!

Ava with her cousin's Reagan and Carson

Ava and her friend Jackson

11 comments:

Dave and Catherine said...

HOW long ago did you have her? You still look super-skinny! If we were all so lucky... You look gorgeous!!! & Ava is so adorable. Congrats again!

Monica said...

I love her costume!!! She is so cute! It fit her really well! We couldn't find one small enough for Evan...that or I didn't look hard enough! How's pumping going? I just bought a Medela Pump-in-Style Advanced off Ebay for a great price. I figure it will be way easier to take Evan somewhere (or have someone watch him) and not have to whip out the boob! haha! Hope you're doing well and getting enough sleep!

Brooke said...

How did you find a costume so small! She is adorable...cutest tiger i ever saw!

Jamie said...

She is so cute! That costume is adorable!

Erinsies said...

the costume is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad we got to see you!
it's been too long!!!

Bonnie said...

Cutest tiger ever!!

Mom C. said...

She is the cutest little Tiger ever! Or is she Tigger from Winnie the Pooh? Next Halloween she'll be bouncing all around like Tigger! I can hardly wait! Love Grandma C

Mom C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
etta said...

she is the cutest tiger i've ever seen...very clever costume for you guys too:).

Shannon said...

Cute photo! can you send it to me? I have to rely on other cameras for Halloween, since my battery died. :)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

So cute. I love her little costume! Jackson was more than excited to sit behind Ava at church on Sunday. I'm not sure if you heard all of his ooh's and aah's, but every time Ava did anything he had a comment about it. :)