Monday, November 10, 2008
Ava's baby blessing
Last Sunday we were able to bless Ava at church. It was such a special day for us! Austin gave her a beautiful blessing and we were able to share the day with lots of our family. My mother in law made Ava a beautiful dress, that was so fun to show her off in. (I didn't have my camera with me so I only have a few pictures, so anyone that was there and has pictures please email them to me.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Story of Us



10 comments:
Look at you skinny mini! You look great! Im sad we missed the blessing. We are moving (again) this week so we might not be able to get together this week, but hopefully soon...I want to see Ava!
Wow! Congratulations you guys! And what a scary story your first night as parents! I can't imagine what you must have felt. I am so happy that you have been so blessed. Your family is beautiful and I look forward to all the updates on your blog!
Kelli- I just found your blog because I was wondering if you had had your baby yet ( I saw austin at graduation and he said you guys were expecting!) Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! She is adorable and it looks like everything is going great!
-Kali
Awwww...so precious! She looked adorable in her blessing dress! I like how you guys all match! so cute! I think you guys need to make a Sunday trip out to Apple Valley for church so Evan and Ava can meet! ;-) I want to see her!
You look WAY too awesome to have just had a baby! Don't set the standards so high for the rest of us! Seriously though, your family looks so cute and I am happy for you guys. :)
I'm sad we missed it, but I'm glad that you guys had such a nice day. She is a doll! I love her dress. Such a cute family, the three of you.
she looks so beautiful in that dress and look at you, so tiny! congratulations on the baby blessing...was austin nervous at all? i think that would be so scary, good thing the dad's do it:), i'm sure it was perfect:)
Oh my gosh kelli I didnt know you were ever even pregnant! And you dont look like you ever were either you look so good! I saw your blog through ettas blog, and Im glad I did! Congrats you look great!
You guys look amazing! P.S. I tagged you on my blog.
okay, did someone else carry your baby for you? You look amazing! It's people like you that just make sick. :0)
Post a Comment