Yesterday we finished our first 100 diapers! I don't know if it will increase or decrease from here! (We probably would have gone through the first 100 faster except that she was in the hospital for the first 10 days.)
I agree with Jamie. I had a hard time moving to the next size up. I hate paying for diapers. We had a coupon @ Costco and I spent 120.00 just on Diapers! I almost died. At leat I wont have to by them for a few months. Stock up on size 1 I think I went through 5-6 big bulk boxes.
Wow...does Ava go through a ton of diapers too? Man...I swear...Evan goes through like 15 a day (it feels like that many at least!) Every time we change him, he decides to blow up his diaper again! I don't know if your mom told you, but i told her that Walmart has good diapers for way cheap. They are White Cloud brand and go for $6.97 for a pack of 40 newborn diapers. that's hard to beat!
4 comments:
Is she still wearing the tiny little newborn diapers? I cried when Zoie grew out of them...it's so hard seeing my little girl grow up!
I agree with Jamie. I had a hard time moving to the next size up. I hate paying for diapers. We had a coupon @ Costco and I spent 120.00 just on Diapers! I almost died. At leat I wont have to by them for a few months. Stock up on size 1 I think I went through 5-6 big bulk boxes.
Wow...does Ava go through a ton of diapers too? Man...I swear...Evan goes through like 15 a day (it feels like that many at least!) Every time we change him, he decides to blow up his diaper again! I don't know if your mom told you, but i told her that Walmart has good diapers for way cheap. They are White Cloud brand and go for $6.97 for a pack of 40 newborn diapers. that's hard to beat!
i have been buying diapers for 5 YEARS
Post a Comment