Saturday, November 29, 2008
Ava Rolls Over
She rolled over for the first time last Saturday. She was eight weeks then. However, nobody saw her roll over because I was at work and Austin put her on her stomach and came back in the room to find her on her back. On Friday she rolled over twice in about two minutes, and when we got the video camera out she wouldn't do it again. Today Austin set up the camera and then left the room. This time he caught her roll over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Story of Us



6 comments:
It is so much fun to watch her roll over. I watched it again and again. It is so clear it felt like I was there. I can hardly wait to see what she is doing by Christmas. Grandma C.
Haha, thats so much fun to watch...I can't wait til Audrey can do that! We are always going to be a few weeks behind you guys.
Way to go Ava!
she is seriously so adorable! is that early for babies to start rolling over?
I haven't checked your blog in a long time! What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL baby! What a dramatic first 10 days! I am so happy that everything is going well! You look great Kelli! You do not look like you had a baby! Good for you!
Cute video! I can't believe she is already old enough to be doing that...didnt you have her like yesterday? Babies grow up to fast!!
Post a Comment