Ava working out her neck muscles, she's getting pretty good at holding her head up for a long time now!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Ava Updates
On December 1st Ava had her 2 month appointment (she was 9 weeks) She is in perfect health and weighs 11 lbs. 2 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long. She had her vaccination shots and didn't enjoy that part of the appointment very much.

Ava working out her neck muscles, she's getting pretty good at holding her head up for a long time now!



Ava working out her neck muscles, she's getting pretty good at holding her head up for a long time now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Story of Us



11 comments:
I can't believe how incredibly cute she is!!! She's going to be a gorgeous little girl...
Wow!! She holds her head up really well! Evan is a slow learner I guess! ;-) Oh...I hated watching Evan get those shots...So sad!!
omg, she looks just like austin in those pictures!!!
see you guys sunday :)
She is such a cutie! I just want to pinch those cheeks!
so. so. so. cute! I love those pictures with her holding her head up! Is she not the cutest thing ever! I am so glad that we went out to dinner last night. It was great seeing you guys. We really need to do things more often.
she is cute as ever! your christmas card is hanging up at remedez..we all miss you:(
Hey Kelli! We just got your Christmas card and I saw your blog address. Ava is soo cute and you guys look like you are doing so well! :)
I didn't know you guys had a blog. Thanks again for having us over to make candy. We had a great time. We bought more stuff to make carmel and we bought real butter this time. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. We are also honored to have witnessed Ava's roll over!
She is soooo cute! We need to get together soon!
Hey Kelli...
I loved looking at your cute blog! I miss you guys! Ava is so beautiful. I bet you love being a mom and parents. You I added you as a friend on our blog. I hope that's okay. Our address is cragunandcompany.blogspot.com
Hey Kelli...
I loved looking at your cute blog! I miss you guys! Ava is so beautiful. I bet you love being a mom and parents. You I added you as a friend on our blog. I hope that's okay. Our address is cragunandcompany.blogspot.com
Post a Comment