Sorry the picture is kinda blurry. We went shopping at the Grove yesterday and saw Donald Faison. We were really excited, it was our first celebrity spotting. He is the guy from Cluless, Remember the Titans, and currently the tv show Scrubs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Story of Us



3 comments:
That's so neat!
If you want to go celebrity spotting, here are some places where I've seen stars:
- Montana Ave. in Santa Monica (Harrison Ford & Bruce Willis)
- Brentwood Country Mart at 26th & San Vicente on the border between SM & LA (Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks)
- Adventure-16 outdoor outfitters on Pico & Sepulveda (I used to work there: Richard Harris, John C. Reilly, Viggo Mortensen, Jimmy Buffett, Joshua Jackson, the girl who plays Sara Sidle & the producer of CSI, some guy from ER, & 3 other people whose names I can't remember off the top of my head)
- Rockreation Rock Gym near Pico & Bundy (Joshua Jackson)
It's also fun to buy a star map from one of the guys advertising them on Sunset Blvd. in Westwood & go look for the stars' mansions.
Have fun!
i love scrubs!
Hi Kelli! I just found your blog from Etta's! I heard you moved...my boss at Sundance told me (kinda random), but I guess her sister went to you for hair and she was devastated that you were gone! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment