Thursday, March 20, 2008

Surprise!

This was a dinner we had at my in-laws house for my father-in-law's birthday. (my family came too.) This is both of our dad's opening up a surprise present!

6 comments:

Dave and Catherine said...

WHAT?!!! No WAY! Congrats, & what a hilariously subtle way to tell everyone reading your blog! I almost screamed out loud right here in the office!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Hope you are still feeling great! We miss you guys and can't wait to live closer! (especially when the little one is born)

Mom C. said...

It is a good thing I watch the video at Becky's, because it isn't showing up here at home. MOM C

Word Whipped said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I love the video, what a fun way to surprise everyone! When is the due date? Keep me updated!

Jill Rogers said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! How exciting! Congrats. It's an AMAZING experience! Just tell yourself that the first half of pregnancy is the first 8 months, and you'll do FINE. That is gonna be ONE STINKIN' CUTE KID! How far along are you?

Shannon said...

So AWESOME! I wish I could have been there!