
So after the "Surprise" video I guess I have alot of questions to answer... Well I'm 14 weeks and due October 2nd. I've been very lucky and haven't been sick at all. I've had very few symptoms of pregnancy, I haven't even been tired yet!!! We plan on finding out the sex of the baby and hope to know in May. These sonograms are from the beginning of March so we'll probably have new ones soon. We're so excited and I'd love any advice from any of you moms out there!
7 comments:
Kelli!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you that I shed some tears. (emotional due to post pregnancy, even at 6 months post). Wow! I am just so stinking excited for you!! My advice, borrow as much as the hooplah (swings, bouncers, etc.) as you can because you only use them for a few months and then you are stuck storing them, even though you'll want them for the next baby. I always try to pawn all my stuff onto new moms.
congratulations Kelli, I am super excited for you! Another (former) Rz girl preggers. There really must be something in the water!
Sonograms are the best! I love seeing their little body swimming inside! That is so awesome that you haven't even been tired! And, I agree with Lindsey about borrowing as much stuff as you can. Actually, if you want you can borrow my swing and bouncer or whatever else I have!
Brother and Sister Hoover! Congratulations. That is so exciting, and what a great way to tell your family. I love it!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, and even better that you have felt OK! What awesome news! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Sidra
Kelli and Austin,
We are so excited for you guys. I am so thrilled that you haven't been sick! SUCH A BLESSING! I hope we will get to see you both soon.
My advice is to make your nursery/office feel as much like a nursery as possible. It will become such a little retreat. You don't have to spend much to make it feel wonderful. Especially when you can paint!! :)
I love getting sonograms! They are soo fun! It will be exciting to find out what you're having!! My advice for you is to cherish every minute with your little one, because time seems to fly once they are here!! They grow up TOO fast!
Post a Comment