Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ten years ago...
I was 12, I would have said turning 13. I guess that makes me in 7th grade, trying oh so hard to be cool and fit in. One thing that I do remember is that I would eat the same thing every single day for lunch. My friend Nicole made up a song about it and would sing it everyday at lunch, it started out "Kelli eats peanut butter and jelly everyday of her life..." I guess I haven't changed much my husband has made that for me 4 times this last week.

5 things to do on my To Do List Today...
1. Update my blog (thank you very much Katie)
2. Write in my journal
3. Make dinner
4. Meal plan for the week
5.Relax and read my book


5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Is bacon a snack?
2. Reeces
3. Apple (which I also eat daily)
4. crackers
5. Mangos (too expensive to eat daily)

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
1. Quit my job
2. Buy a beach house and cabin
3. New cars
4. My dream house, fully decorated of course
5. Pay off all debts and soon to be school loans

5 Places I've lived
1. San Diego, CA
2. Apple Valley, CA
3. Redlands, CA
4. Provo, UT
5. Los Angeles, CA

Jobs I've Had
1. Babysitter
2. Hair Stylist
3. Wife (I guess that's not a job but I don't have a very long list.)

5 Things You Don't Know About Me...
1. I am a chicken, I hate any type of confrontation. My husband has become the enforcer in my life
2. I hate running
3. I love meal planning, for some strange reason
4. I was voted "most spiritual" my senior year in high school, which isn't hard to win when you don't go to school with many religiously inclined people. People thought I was spiritual because I didn't drink or party, I guess to the that meant I was spiritual instead of having good morals.
5. I have never broken any bones

Now I tag... Jamie, Lindsey, Jill, and Catherine

1 comment:

Lindsey Whiting said...

I think it's funny that your school had a "most spiritual." But I totally would have voted for you! And I was suprised that you are so non-confrontational, not because I ever saw you argue, just because you seem confident enough to not be afraid of a little confrontation, however I am the same way. I loved reading about you! Hope your enjoying the warmth of California!