Wow one more month till this guy is 1, crazy! Bryce is so much fun, still a happy little guy. And already eating us out of house and home! His biggest physical accomplishment this last month is that he learned that he needs to turn around backwards to get off the bed or the couch. Pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Story of Us



4 comments:
I think Ava is starting to look so much like you Kelli. Especially in this picture. So beautiful just like mama.
Cute Bryce! So old! I agree with Jessica, Ava looks so much like you in the last picture.
What a cutie! I can't believe we've missed seeing Bryce completely...if you're ever in Houston let us know (or Utah again, in the next month)!
So cute. I can't believe how fast time has gone. He sure is a happy and has such a great big sister, and Mom :-)
Post a Comment