The week of Easter we got to go to Utah for Austin's sister graduation. We had a week full of fun activities and visit with family! Here are some pics from our trip!
The first morning Bryce walked in to our room like this. I almost had a heart attack! Till I realized that it wasn't blood but that he had found a piece of chalk that he thought was yummy!
If you're ever in Utah you have to check out this place in Lindon called Jump On It. The kids had a blast it has around 30 trampolines and a bunch of bounce houses and slides, so fun!
Of course cousin bath time!
All the girls and kids had fun dying Easter eggs!
Finished project!
It wouldn't be a trip to Utah with out a visit to the duck pond.
Ava's 2nd egg hunt, anything for the eggs, watch out bushes!
Cousins
Family loot Easter morning (in Apple Valley)
After her 3rd egg hunt of 45 eggs just for her (spoiled!)
After fourth egg hunt (in San Diego) two bags full!
Cute Chole and Ava
All the Easter spoils! Think that is enough candy for a 2 1/2 yr. old?!
At the end of the day it makes for two happy kids! Happy Easter Everyone!



5 comments:
Holy Candy, it looks like she went trick or treating. I am so glad you guys got to get away. How fun to hang out with so much family. Thanks again for watching Bailey the other night.
I agree with Stacy, it looks like a loot from a good trick or treating! Way to go AVA! :) It sounds like you had a ton of fun in Utah and I am sure it was great to get away.
Looks like fun! Maybe Bryce should be a make-up artist using that chalk he found!
We all know that Ava just liked looking for the eggs...I am pretty sure she didn't get to eat all that candy. Who ate the most Austin or Kelli? LOL
Looks like fun! Bryce is so old I can't believe it. Wish I could see my family more often. Hey I asked my sister-n-law who lives in PG about that Jump place in Lindon and she said it is really fun. I will have to check it out when we visit there.
Post a Comment