Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet Little Girls

One of the things I was most excited about when finding out that I was having a girl, was knowing that I would get to dress her up! You know, bows and dresses and tights! So fun right?
Well this little girl isn't quite your girly, girl at least not yet.
She does loves tights though, just not for her legs! Ava loves to run around the house with her tights over her head, yes like a little bank robber! It's pretty funny, she'll keep them on her head for at least 20 mins just running around laughing!
Where did this girl come from!?Maybe someday she'll like them on her legs!

5 comments:

Mom C. said...

My granddaughter the CLOWN! She is so funny!

Jamie said...

Just wait, eventually she will love girly things! Zoie changes her clothes like 15 times a day and she is going through a faze where she will only wear skirts and dresses!

Ashlee said...

She is so stinking cute,and funny! I don't know what kind of girl likes tights on her legs...they are so uncomfortable and itchy!

Kent and Kate said...

What a funny girl! I love it.

Monica said...

That is too funny! Great picture!