Monday, February 22, 2010

Just when you think...

Just when I blog about how un-girlie Ava is, this is what she's been doing today....Yesterday at a bbq with friends one of the little girls had a baby stroller and Ava loved it she pushed it around for 30 mins. So we decided Ava needed a stroller so we went to buy her one today when we saw some sunglasses. Normally every time we put sunglasses on Ava she rips them off immediately. Well today when I took them off of her in the store she cried, so I guess this little girl is ready for her first sunglasses. She sure is looking girlie today!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Too cute!! She looks like such a big girl!

KB said...

I love it!

Jaime said...

We love Ava. She can come play with our trucks and dinosaurs anytime!

Tamara said...

And what a cute little girlie she is. She does know what really is important because she gave up the stroller for a minute for some chocolate!!