Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Official... help us!

So we had our big ultra sound appointment yesterday where they confirmed that yes we are still having a boy! (Thank goodness, for my husbands sake) They also let us know that everything is looking healthy and normal!
Along with having a boy we are having a very hard time deciding on a name! Most of the time it's not even the agreeing part just the coming up with something that even one of us likes. So here are four names that we actually like, we are not sold on any of them but want to see what you all like. The middle name will be Austin. (if that helps)
1. Kai
2. Beckham
3. Mason
4. Brady
You can vote on the poll on the sidebar!

11 comments:

Mom C. said...

So you guys change names more than anyone I know. Over the years, I have heard Bryant, Dallin, Cade, Connor, Jackson. So should I warn everyone that they may vote but that doesn't mean you won't change your mind again.LOL Whatever you chose he will be Terrific!

April Celeste Garff said...

Congrats on the boy! I'm sure he will be adorable!!!

Kent and Kate said...

We are having trouble too. You guys are good to have that many names. We are at a loss. I really like Kai and Beckham.

KB said...

I voted for Beckham althou I like Brady too :)

Shannon said...

Names are so hard! Congrats on finding four you both like!

Sidra said...

We could never think of names either! But congrats on the boy!

Dave and Catherine said...

Totally didn't even know you were preggo! Wow am I out of the loop! Congrats, even though it's late! I love all of the names, but I voted for my favorite on the sidebar.

Jenn said...

So I voted for Mason, one of my absolute favorites, although you can't go wrong with Brady because it is a very strong, boy, boy name (which these days I think it is good to have a boy name that noone can mistake it being a boy- know what I mean)? Having said that, I think Mason is a boy boy name too!

Paige said...

Hi Kelli!
I love the name Brady, or even Brody. Super cute. I like Kai too but I read somewhere (researching Ryker's name) its the #1 name for some random breed of dogs. We also loved Asher; its from the bible and means "happiness".

Monica said...

I'm glad that Austin can relax now that he knows it's a boy for sure!! :) And I bet you're enjoying your daily back rubs...nice thinking! haha! I think Brady is really cute and it goes well with the middle and last name! Good luck choosing one!

Bryn Stucki said...

Brady all the way! My brother's name is Brady and he is awesome...tall,funny, handsome, confident...all the things I'm sure your baby boy will be too...but it helps to know that someone out there who is cool has that name, right? Congrats, we are so happy for you.