Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trouble!

Oh Ava, a picture is worth a 1000 words!


6 comments:

Monica said...

That is too funny! You leave them alone for just ONE second and look what they do! We know exactly how that is!

The Burnetts said...

priceless! One day you will laugh...maybe not today, but one day!

Jamie said...

Those are great pictures! Kids get into everything! I can't believe she made the tree fall! Thanks for the cute birthday card! Your birthday is next week! WOOHOO!

KatieB said...

ooh, fake trees are the worst at that age! they pull out all the filler and try to eat it too!

Bryn Stucki said...

That's awesome. She is so cute. I'd rather have a kid that gets into things once in a while than a lump on a log kid..that would be boring.

Mom C. said...

Oh I remember those days! I used to have that fake fern stuff all over. I am trying to remember what I did to keep it in the plant and not all over my house.