Ava is now 10 months old! I can't believe it. Here is a couple pictures of her being goofy in the car! She is so full of energy now, she hates to hold still!


Ava can now stand for about 15 seconds by herself and since she has no fear she is already trying to walk, she can take 3 steps before falling!

Ava likes to hide behind her window shade, she thinks its funny!
Ava walking behind her walker, she can cruise down the whole hallway!

Ava reading a book, she loves to turn the pages all by herself!
Just looking cute!
8 comments:
she's getting so big! And I love the green dress!
I can't believe she can change so much in a week! I love the hiding behind the blinds. She looks so cute in her little dress.
wow! I can't believe she is trying to walk! and she can stand alone! That is great! That green dress is adorable! Such a cutie! Hope to hang out with you guys soon! oh...and i added your new email address...
She is so ridiculously cute, I love the pix in the car seat making funny faces!
hey...after i saw the picture of Ava and her walker i remembered that Sean's brother had given us their old one and that it was in our garage. we just brought it out for Evan and he LOVES it! DUH! we are so dumb! he probably could have been using it for a while! Thanks for the help! :-)
She is adorable! I love her pretty green dress and her darling hair and bow! She is just beautiful...I can't believe she's 10 months old! Wow! Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Love the high pony tail!
I can't believe how grown up she looks! The pony tail is so cute...im pretty sure I couldn't do that with zoie until she was at least 18 months! I can't believe she will be a year next month! This year has gone by way too fast!
Post a Comment