The Story of Us
That is too funny! She's gonna be swimming before you know it! :) She is standing up so well! When we walk with Evan, he still has the death grip!
That's pretty dang cute, good standing too!
Such a cute video. I love Ava's little bumbie! And it is especially entertaining to watch Austin trying to shove Ava's head into the water.
Ava is soooo adorable. Those tan lines are cute!
I can't believe those tan lines! She has some great skin! Zoie doesn't tan, she just burns...I think she got Josh's skin.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is too funny! She's gonna be swimming before you know it! :) She is standing up so well! When we walk with Evan, he still has the death grip!
That's pretty dang cute, good standing too!
Such a cute video. I love Ava's little bumbie! And it is especially entertaining to watch Austin trying to shove Ava's head into the water.
Ava is soooo adorable. Those tan lines are cute!
I can't believe those tan lines! She has some great skin! Zoie doesn't tan, she just burns...I think she got Josh's skin.
Post a Comment