
Ava is 25 inches long now!

She weighs 14lbs. 3oz.

Austin came home yesterday and said he wanted to cut his hair. He says this alot and I always tell him to think about it for a few days and if he still wants to do it that then I'll cut it. He always changes his mind. This time he said he was sure. So after 1 year of having long hair, its back to short hair!
BEFORE

AFTER! Looking very handsome!

All the hair!

Tummy time for Ava on her play mat, position 1. Leave the room come back...

...and find Ava like this, return her to position 1...

...come back a third time find Ava laughing very proud of herself like this!

Why Ava hates headbands, starts out cute like this...

...and always ends up like this!!! Poor girl.



9 comments:
I love that they put Ava in a little gown at her doctors appointment! It looks like you might have a crawler soon.....now the fun begins, she will be into everything!
Ava is adorable!! She is getting so big.
wow, austin looks totally different
and ava still looks like austin!
I love that last picture:)
I didn't realize she was scooting soon much. We are going to have to come over and see her in action. :) Also, i love the gown they put Ava in for her check up. I've never seen them do that before. Speaking of, I need to ask you about pediatricians. Anyway, Austin looks so different with his hair cut. It looks great!
I love the headband picture. I can't believe that she is 4 months old. Looks like fun!
I am used to Austin with the short hair. Ava is a doll!
Ava is a little cutie pie. She is not as chunky as her mommmy was at 4 months. Of course you started out bigger.
At birth You were:
7lbs.9oz and 20 1/4" long
4 months you were:
16 lbs. and 24 3/4" long
I miss that little one. She needs to come see her Grandma!
Those headband pics are so cute! wow...I can't believe she is scooting so much! Evan is lazy I guess...he just likes to lay there on his back and make his more flat! haha! Now when we put him on his tummy, he kicks himself over onto his back. when he's a teenager with a flat head, I'll just tell him he did it to himself! j/k!
Post a Comment