Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ava Talks



Austin has brainwashed my child. Since she was born, he has been saying this to her. I didn't have a fair chance. However, it is really cute and fun. It is all she says now.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

She is so stinkin cute! How fun that she is already starting to talk that was my favorite time when Brynlee would look up and me and use her voice. Just thinking about it makes me want to go back to that time and enjoy every minute of it. Ok go read my blog I am so Baby HUNGRY it's disgusting!!!

Monica said...

Her little voice is so cute! Now you've gotta start brainwashing her with "momma"! Sean and I are fighting over which one he's gonna say first...I'm going to win! haha!

etta said...

oh my gosh that is so cute! it makes me so excited to finally have our little baby. i'll be sure to work on "mama" from day 1 :)