Before

After


I painted the wall a light creme/tan color (which is hard to see in the pictures) and then bought new counter top decor. Hung a hand towel ring on the right wall (also hard to see in the pics.)and the main thing was we framed the mirror. Austin help me take the measurements of our mirror and then we went down to Home Depot and I picked out the crown molding I wanted to use to make a frame, Austin cut it and then we brought it home and stained it to match the cupbaords. I think it came out pretty good!
*Note if we weren't renting I would have stained the cupboards and the mirror espresso and replaced the light fixture, but this will have to do for now for us renters!



8 comments:
That looks like a completely different room. Can you come do mine now? Great job!
Yeah, it's tough when you're renting. But you did a fabulous job! Congrats, it looks beautiful!
WOW! Way to go Martha:) It looks real good. I am addicted to those shows too
That looks awesome! I love HGTV too!
Wow, it looks amazing! I thought there was nothing that could help the state of the village bathrooms, but I was wrong! Nice work!
I am EXTREMELY impressed that you knew how to go about doing all that :)
It looks amazing! I love it! I was just watching those hgtv shows this weekend and framing the mirrors is such a simple but great way to jazz up the room! Like design on a dime. haha (did I really say jazz up?! haha)
Gorgeous! I will be copying you in my bathroom! :)
Post a Comment