We played pool...

...and went fishing, one of these days I'm actually going to catch a fish!

...and of course the 120ft. waterslide. This was one of our favorites, we had a blast!

Ava also discovered her fist during this trip!

We also got to spend some time at the beach! I love this picture of Ava with her Daddy!


Christmas was wonderful. We got to spend the week of Christmas with my family and the week after with Austin's! We all got spolied this year. Among our favorite gifts were a garage door opener, Costco membership and Disneyland passes!(though we got much more) Ava made out like a bandit! Lots of presents for a 3 month old.

...but her favorite has been her new playmat! It's probably my new favorite because it keeps her entertained for so long!!!


Ava started making this "kissy" face this week. It's so funny she'll just sit there with her lips puckered!



4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! You guys look great and Ava is adorable! We will have to meet up at Disneyland sometime!
she is getting so cute! can't wait to meet her in person!
Ok this is crazy. Since my computer is messed up I actually went to the library just so I could see the new photos of my sweet little Ava. She looks so cute and her hair looks thicker even since Christmas. My fav. is the one on the activity mat where she almost looks like she is smiling looking at all the things.
I love that last pic with her puckered lips!
Post a Comment