The Story of Us
She is getting so big! Time goes by way to fast.
She looks bigger in this picture than she does in person. She does such a cute sad face!
so cute! It is amazing how fast they grwo. And i'm so glad we can keep in touch now when we live far far away!
She does look so cute! I can't believe how big she looks already. She is a pretty girl.
i can't get over how cute she is! you guys should have 100 babies. she just looks so squeezable:)
she has grown so much! She is so beautiful! I love all that hair!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is getting so big! Time goes by way to fast.
She looks bigger in this picture than she does in person. She does such a cute sad face!
so cute! It is amazing how fast they grwo. And i'm so glad we can keep in touch now when we live far far away!
She does look so cute! I can't believe how big she looks already. She is a pretty girl.
i can't get over how cute she is! you guys should have 100 babies. she just looks so squeezable:)
she has grown so much! She is so beautiful! I love all that hair!
Post a Comment