
Saturday night Austin was going to be home from work late. So to pass the time I decided to do some things on the Internet. I went through my normal list of things I check ending with checking for my changing table that is on back order everywhere! To my surprise after doing a Google search I found this random baby site that had my changing table, in the right color! I immediately order it! About an hour later Austin called during a break to say hi and also to tell me some "good news," He had also found the changing table online today and order it also! Can you believe it! Two changing tables! We hurried and tried to send a cancellation email to one of the companies to wait in anxiety to hear back. Luckily we got an email this morning saying they will cancel our order with no charge.
Yay, now we have just one changing table!



3 comments:
Isn't is so fun getting everything! Have you picked out bedding and decorations yet?
i guess i can leave comments!!
we need pictures together!
have fun at hawaiian bbq!!
how funny! It's very cute!
Post a Comment