
A couple of weekends ago we were able to celebrate my niece, Reagan's fourth birthday! I can't believe how old she's getting. We had so much fun watching her open up presents then spending the day at Disneyland! It was fun going with kids since I can't go on any of the big rides anyways!
4 comments:
You guys wouldn't believe how much Reagan loves the My Little Pony book and CD. She has listened to it about 20 times. The other day she hit repeat and had listened to it 4 times straight before I insisted with TURN IT OFF. :) ha ha. That was so fun! You guys are the best!
Will we see you tomorrow?
What???? You don't even look pregnant at all!!! Your mom said that you were showing! I think you should post a picture of your belly to make sure you're prego! haha! My belly is starting to really pop out now...can't wait to post my 24 week picture this week!
Looks like you guys had so much fun at D-Land. I miss it so much...our passes expired last month...hopefully we'll renew them soon. It's fun to go walk around even if you can't ride the big rides!
omg that pic of firefighter austin is hilarious!!!
Looks like fun! Your little belly is so cute!
Post a Comment