Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a...



Today after almost peeing my pants we found out that we are having a sweet baby girl!!! Despite everyones guesses that it would be a boy. We also found out the results from my blood work, everything came back negative for any diseases. What a blessing! We are so excited for her to come!

9 comments:

Monica said...

Yeay!!!! Congrats on the healthy baby girl!!! That is so exciting! So...Ava Brielle? How cute! That is so funny that you like Brielle too...I was looking at baby names and saw it and thought...that's different and pretty! It's funny and kinda annoying how our husbands veto names we like!! It makes choosing names hard! I can't wait till Friday...wonder what it is!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats! girls are so fun! I do have to say check out www.babylegs.com they are my favorite thing ever for little girls.

Jamie said...

I have been waiting for this post!!! That is so exciting! Girls are the best. Now you can start decorating and buying adorable clothes!

Word Whipped said...

Yeah for little girls!! How exciting...there is soo much out there for girls!

Dave and Catherine said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Be sure to post pictures of the nursery & all the cute stuff you get for her!

Audra Bollard said...

I guess Austin will have to wait for his boy. A girl will be so much more fun to buy for though (trust me, I've looked at all the boy stuff out there)! So exciting, Congrats!

Lynda said...

Congratulations! This is going to be a beautiful baby, and I can't wait to see her pictures. My daughter is also going to have a girl, due July 1st, and I can't wait! So, two little girls to look forward to. Kelli, I miss you! Lynda

Sidra said...

Congrats! We love, love, love girls! You guys will be such great parents!

KatieB said...

i pretty much DID pee my pants when i got izzy's ultrasound. i wanted to make SURE we saw the gender, so i drank the required amount of water. which is not really required unless you want to walk back to the sonographer's office with a wet behind. which is what i did.