The Story of Us
I love the awkward steps! Too cute! The music is so appropriate too. :) I can't believe how fast he is doing everything. He's growing up so fast!
I can't believe he is walking! Such a handsome and talented little guy. :)
So cute! I love when babies first start walking. They look like little drunks. Maybe Bryce could come over and teach Zack how to walk, he seems to have no interest and my arm is about to brake off from carrying the little chunk!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the awkward steps! Too cute! The music is so appropriate too. :) I can't believe how fast he is doing everything. He's growing up so fast!
I can't believe he is walking! Such a handsome and talented little guy. :)
So cute! I love when babies first start walking. They look like little drunks. Maybe Bryce could come over and teach Zack how to walk, he seems to have no interest and my arm is about to brake off from carrying the little chunk!
Post a Comment