Friday, March 11, 2011

Bryce 9 Months!

9 months already! Our little guy is so much fun right now, he is quite the mover. He has been crawling since 5 1/2 months so now he is getting places in record speed, he is so fast! This past Sunday Bryce took 4 steps on his own. So cute watching him toddle around. He has gotten up to 8 steps. He's getting braver.
9 month stats:
Weight: 20lbs 6.4 oz. .....50 percentile
Height: 28 inches............25 percentile
HC:17.7 inches.................25 percentile
Still the happiest little baby! A little slow on the talking but he can say dada, and baba and has said mama twice.


funny face!

6 comments:

Annie said...

cute cute cute

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I love these pictures! I can't get over how old he is. And I recognize this cute little outfit. :)

April Celeste Garff said...

He is starting to look like a little toddler now! Can't believe how time flies!!!

thailiz said...

Oh, he is so darling. Can't believe how big he is already!

Jenn said...

Very cute, he looks so much like Ava!!

The Thompson Family said...

So cute. I love his face in the last picture. I still can't believe he is walking.