Friday, October 29, 2010

Can't get enough of Bryce!

This little boy is so wonderful! He is the happiest baby and is always smiling! I decided to do a little photo shoot of him when he turned 4 months, it was so fun! I've been editing the pictures and have had a hard time picking my favorites. So prepare for an overload!






Bryce and his daddy

Got to get a couple of Ava too.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

What a happy baby! Way cute pictures!

Elise said...

I love those pictures!

Jamie said...

Love the pictures! He looks like such a happy little boy!

Mom C. said...

Makes a grandma want to kiss those cheeks! Sure wish you lived closer and could see you guys more! Give Ava and Bryce kisses from Gigi & Doodah!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

so cute! Ava's hair kills me. Those curls are so perfect!

The Thompson Family said...

How cute. He is a happy baby. The pictures look great.

The Larsen Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!

What adorable pictures. I can't get over how cute your kids are and how fast the baby has grown he's so big already!!

they are gorgeous