Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ava turns Two!

I'm 2 now!
Bryce had to get in on the hat action too!
Pizza time
Ava loves Sesame Street so we had an Elmo birthday party for her. Elmo cake with Grover, Cookie Monster, Zoe and Oscar cupcakes! Yum Yum.
(Much easier to make this year than last years cake!)
Singing Happy Birthday to Ava
She actually blew out the candle without spitting all over the cake
Yummy!

What a mess! I think she tried every kind we had!
Friends


Opening some presents

Spoiled rotten with all her gifts!
Happy Birthday to our sweet girl, we love you Ava!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Awe Happy birthday!!!!!! What cute cupcakes and cake great job:)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Ava! 2 year olds are so fun!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe how old you are!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, AVA!! Love the cake and cupcakes! Awesome job.

Jenn said...

Looks like she had a great time, I can't believe she is two! Hope you guys are doing well.