Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ava's Nursery

Well I finally got around to posting pictures of Ava's room. I don't ever know what kind of lighting is best or to use the flash or not, so the pictures are more true to color than the video. (Her room is cuter in person!) I thought I would put a video of the room so you could get a better idea.



8 comments:

Dave and Catherine said...

Oh my goodness! SO perfectly adorable! You should really consider a career in interior design!

Jamie said...

So cute! I can't believe you have it finished already with 2 months still to go!

Audra Bollard said...

You guys have been busy--that looks like a lot of work! I love the hanging letters over her crib.

Erinsies said...

OMG, IT'S SO FABULOUS!!!!!!

Danielle Harris said...

Hey Kelli,
It's your cousin Danielle. Your nursery looks so cute! I love the green polka dots with the pink. You look great in your pictures by the way! I hope your pregnancy is going well. I started a blog finally if you want to check it out. www.cdharris.blogspot.com

KatieB said...

you guys are out of control. very darling!

Shannon said...

Love it Kelli and Austin! I can't wait to see it in person. We need to plan that. ;)

Monica said...

oh my gosh! the nursery is adorable! man...I am so not the decorator! Ava is going to love it! Hope the pregnancy is going well...we only have about 7 or 8 weeks left!! That's if we go the whole way!!! I'll be lucky if I make it to 37 weeks! :-)