So everyone has been bugging me for a picture of the wonderful pregnant belly. So here it is! (I copied my friend Monica on the pic idea. Thanks) 10 more weeks to go!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Story of Us
The Story of Us
The Story of Us
10 comments:
YEAH!! Im so glad you posted a picture! You look adorable!
You look soo cute Kelli! I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks...how exciting! Do you have any names picked out yet?
Congratulations!!!!You look so good. What a cute belly!
can i borrow your chest? i seem to have misplaced mine now that i've weaned izzy....
Aren't you glad pregnant women can wear fitted shirts now instead of moo-moo dresses? You look darling! Oh, and your Mom says that we need to see some pic's of Ava's nursery.
Wow, I hope I can be half that beautiful when I'm pregnant!
You look gorgeous! Sure miss you!
You look great!!! So tiny with a cute little belly! I'm getting to the point now where his kicks/rolls kinda hurt!! haha!! hope you guys are doing well!
Hey I heard about the earthquake yesterday, hope you guys are ok! Three weeks from Friday we are moving out there! Im excited to see you!
You look amazing. Thanks again for coming over yesterday! Adam and I both LOVE my hair. :) I know, it's hard to believe. But he brought it up all by himself. :)
Post a Comment