Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bryce turns two!

 My little man turned two! So crazy. On his birthday we kinda just hung out and played at the playground, had Bryce's favorite pasta dish for dinner and then cupcakes for dessert.

Cupcakes!
He actually only licked the frosting off, didn't even touch the cupcake.

We had a small party with mainly family and a few friends on the 9th.
the invite.

He had a dog themed birthday party, so hence the dog bowl cake I made.


 party bags
 cake

 trying to snitch a piece!

Dog themed food
beef jerky
 baked chips and humus
 coco puffs




Craft table.
 Each kid got to pick out and decorate dog ear head bands and decorate a dog tag necklace with their name on it and get there face painted like a dog.





 We played a game where each kid had to find a dog bone with their name on it hidden on the playground. Unfortunately, all the parents probably hate me since the dog toys all made the most annoying squeaking noise. But the kids loved them! 



 Chow time, hot dogs of course.
 one of his favs

 Cake time




Adult time


Present time




trying to look tough!
 All the gifts! Thanks so much to all who shared in this special day and spoiled our child!
We love you Bryce man, Happy Birthday!



3 comments:

Jamie said...

Can I hire you to be my party planner? The cake looks amazing! Happy birthday Bryce!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I am so glad we got to be there, but truly I don't think I should have looked at these pictures! It made me a little "homesick", miss you guys so much!!!

The Thompson Family said...

Cute pictures. So glad we could make it before we left. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you.