Yesterday was a big day for our family, after having talked about it for over 2 years we can't believe the day has come and left! Match day that is. Austin was hoping to do a residency in Oral Maxilla Facial Surgery and yesterday was the day they tell you yes or no. Luckily we got a yes and he was able to match at....
We are beyond stocked and feel so blessed, this was Austin's first choice and can't believe it actually happened. They only have the one spot. He'll start July 1st which will bring a huge dynamic change for our family, what will we do when he is never around?! Get used to it I guess.
Congrats Austin we love you!
7 comments:
Yippee!! Congratulations guys. So happy for you!
I have been thinking about you guys... That is SUCH great news! So exciting! So happy you're staying close by Sp we can see you guys still ;) woot woot!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
That is amazing!!
Woot, Woot! Awesome! I am so excited for you guys!
Wow!! Congrats! So nice to have the next 4 years set, and how blesse to get such a great program!
I am seriously so excited for you guys!!! How great is that, your first choice!! Not to mention, keeping you guys closer is also good news :) If ya ever need a guide around Pasadena I'd be happy to oblige.
Post a Comment