What a wonderful month of December we had! It was so fun this year as Ava really started to understand the whole Christmas thing, we had a lot of fun "firsts."
The kids picking out our Christmas Tree
Ava wanted this one!And this is why you must always bring the husband!
The kids had so much fun helping me decorate the tree
Bryce preferred taking off the ornaments and throwing them at his sister, how nice!
One of my favorite things is the Christmas baking! I love it and so does my tummy.
Peanut butter balls or lets get fancy and call them truffles :)
The spread: Caramel Apple Cider cookies (a first this year and now a must every year!), toffee, peanut butter truffles, caramels, scotch a roos, and oreo mint truffles. Yum Yum!
The kids got to visit with Santa Claus at Disneyland, and loved watching the snow and fireworks!
At my parents house we do gingerbread houses every year, everyone got pretty creative this year!
Austin's masterpiece!
Ava and I worked on one together
Bryce ate the candy...
All done, ta da!
Kelli's/Ava's
Austin's
The kids Christmas Eve night
They enjoyed jumping and climbing over my parent's couch for a long time!
This was the first year Ava put out cookies and milk for Santa, she was so excited!
The spoils of Christmas morning, Santa brought Ava her pink play kitchen she asked for!
Testing out a new game from Carly
Bryce man's gifts
We had a great Christmas despite getting the stomach flu. We were also able to visit with Austin's family. Unfortunately we were having to much fun and I didn't get one single picture, so you Hoovers out there send yours my way! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!



2 comments:
Love how the 3 year olds start to understand Christmas more - sounds like you all had a blast! And your New York whirlwind trip looked wonderful, how fun to get away with Austin for a minute!
Your Christmas looked like so much fun, and I am jealous of your New York trip! I love New York! You didn't miss a gender announcement, I never made one.....oops! We are having another boy! They will be exactly 2 years apart so it is perfect, I don't feel like I need to buy a single thing! Im 25 weeks and feeling so ready to be done. By this third one, Im just way over being pregnant. Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment