Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rapunzel Party for Ava

Ava turned 3 and at her request wanted an all girl Rapunzel birthday party! I love having a girl, I was so excited for the crowns and all the girlie things that would come with this party!

the invite
(looks better w/o all the personal info that I edited out for the blog)
Ava in her princess dress from Nana
A Rapunzel braid for the birthday girl
Front door
(Ava insisted on having the picture of her and Disneyland's Rapunzel on the door)
banner and lanterns hung
the dessert table

The cake! I had so much fun making this one!
Surprisingly took longer than I thought.

Treats!

The princesses who attended the royal event!
(7 girls came not all photoed)
When the girls came they all got the nails painted "Rapunzel purple"
Then decorated crowns and brushes with jewels!
We played pin the fry pan on Flynn Rider's face
Made Pascal (Rapunzel's side kick) blowers
Beaded sun pendant necklaces
Ate yummy food!
Hazel nut soup, Rapunzel's favorite: mini pie crust with Nutella and a pretzel, braided cheese bread, Maximus' apple slices, Rapunzel and Flynn's boat ride jello and golden flower punch!





Blowing out candles!
Eating pink cake (of course!)
Ava opening her many presents, thank you to all her friends!
the party bags!
We had a wonderful time and were so glad all Ava's girl friends could come! It was a special day we were happy to share and wont forget!
(I can't believe she is THREE!)

5 comments:

thailiz said...

WOW that is so darling! Happy birthday, Ava, and amazing work on all the party details, Kelli!

Anonymous said...

Um, it is no surprise at all that the cake took so long! Look at all of the detail! Looks great Kelli.

Kent and Kate said...

That cake looks awesome! You have skills!

Daniel and Kylie said...

what an awesome party! your cake is amazing and i love the pin the pan on flynn rider game! so cute!

Monica said...

wow...you put Evan's party to shame!!! haha! The cake looked awesome!! You should seriously start a business :)