Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You want what?!

After being at my in-laws for a week and gone for a week before that we were glad to be home, sleep in our own beds!
Ava wasn't so excited to sleep in her own bed again and pulled every excuse in the book, she ended with this one: crying from her bed, "I want crack, I want crack mom, CRACK!"

Austin and I looked at each other and started laughing, What?!
It took us a minute to figure out that while at Nana's house she got to sleep with the door open a crack and that she wanted us to open the door.
Every night since we've been home my daughter still asks for crack at bedtime! Oh geez!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Ha ha ha Kelli that is hilarious. Good thing your family is so nice or you might have had to wonder about that one!

Kali and JT said...

I was dying this was so funny! I even had to tell Jt about it!

Bryn Stucki said...

That is so funny! That growing up in LA for ya! I cant believe how fast she has grown up.

Jaime said...

I don't really even know what to say about that. Come visit me soon!

Jenn said...

That is very funny!! Good to see your family again, I have not been on my blog for honestly 2 months! Ava is so big now.