Monday, July 18, 2011

Bryce man

This post is way late but I wanted to share these amazing pictures!!! When Bryce turned 1 I had my very talented sister in law take pictures of Bryce, here are some of my favorites! (check her out at www.shannonhooverphotography.com or her blog athttp://shannonhooverphotography.blogspot.com/)

Also 1 year stats:
Weight: 22 lb 13.8 oz
Height: 29 inches





Thanks, Shannon for capturing our sweet little boy!
(I don't know how to upload in higher quality, so these actually look even better, if any one knows how please share!)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love these pictures! Such a cute little guy.

Emily and Ryan said...

What beautiful photos...what a handsome boy!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I am in love with these photos of bryce! They are so cute! I also looked through your post below about the 4th of July weekend and it looks like you are had a ton of fun!

The Thompson Family said...

What a cutie. Your sister in law did an awesome job