Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teething and playtime!

Teething = cranky babies. Poor little Bryce is getting all 4 teeth in at the same time. Which leads to excessive drooling so his poor little cheeks and chin are so chapped too. (These pictures were taken on the 26th of January. All four teeth have now broken completely through)

top 2
Bottom 2
But he is still pretty happy

Oh the joys of having an older sister, she already loves to dress him up, poor kid!
Playing in Ava's room
Too cute!
Watch out Bryce who knows what shes about to do to you!

3 comments:

thailiz said...

Teething is so sad - amazing babies are somewhat happy during it! Love your updates!

Danielle Harris said...

Hey Kelli, I just posted different pictures that may show the color better.

Sorry Bryce is teething four at once! No fun!

Shannon said...

Cute! I know it's a bummer, but they are such cute kids, it's hard to focus on the pain part when I see the pictures! Also, LOVE the green chair in Ava's room??