Bryce is 2 months old now! I can't believe it the time has gone by so fast. He is such a easy happy baby we love having him in our family!
Always smiling except for during his baths, he loves being warm and cuddled, the water doesn't quite do it for him. How can he still be cute even when he's crying?
8 comments:
Can't believe how much he has filled out. What a smiler!!
Cute!! He looks like your husband! It's crazy how fast they grow!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI!!! Your kids are darling and Bryce is sooo cute.
It is funny how they are cute even when crying. I wish I did.
He is such a cutie, starting to be a chunker! Happy birthday yesterday!
So cute! I think he looks just like Ava.
I can't believe how much he's changed in amonth...they grow too dang fast! he sure is a cutie:)
Hey Kelli! I found your blog... We have loved getting to know you guys more & Jon's hair looks great, thanks again!
Post a Comment