We had such a fun weekend! We were able to go to San Diego to visit with my family from Friday- Monday. We got to stay with my grandparents and it was so much fun to be able to spend so much time with them! We had beautiful weather and were able to go to the pool Friday and Saturday. Ava loves swimming.
Ava and Great Grandpa

Ava with Doo-dah watching Great Grandpa snorkel, so fun!


Monday was spent at my Aunt Becky's house for a great Memorial Day party! My aunts also gave me a baby shower! We are so grateful for all the gifts and it was so fun! Thank you everyone!


Ava had fun getting everyone wet!

So here I am 39 weeks pregnant, wishing that I had already had this baby, but am grateful to be feeling so good still! Hopefully he decides to come by his due date which is this Friday, and hopefully not during one of Austin's finals that starts tomorrow! So we will keep you posted, the next post should be of our cute little boy!

3 comments:
I love that Ava is just chillin in the hot tub! Good Luck with the baby! I am so excited for you. Little boys are so much fun! Hope everything goes well for you with the labor/delivery! Almost done! Woo Hoo!
You look amazing! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby:)
I am so jealous you are so close! You look awesome and I can't wait to see what your baby looks like!
Post a Comment