Monday, May 10, 2010

Where is summer?

Summer is taking too long this year, what is up with the weather? One day its hot the next it is cold, impossible to plan a beach day! Well Ava and I faced the windy beach last week anyways and still had a blast! Here is some random pics of Ava at the beach.


Her cute little curly head popping up over the little sand hill.
Chasing birds
Falling down for the 100th time
decides she might as well make her self comfortable!

We are ready and waiting for summer!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't get over her curls! They are so cute!

The Thompson Family said...

I agree! I have been dieing to go to the beach. I am glad you had such a fun time.

Monica said...

Such cute pictures! I miss the beach so much. Can't wait for summer!

Bryn Stucki said...

seriously right? where is the 80 degree weather??? Its still in the 50's here. Ava is so cute and grown up.