It's much worse in person, the flash takes away from the puffiness. Poor girl.
Monday, January 4, 2010
The first of many.. I'm sure!
It was only a matter of time, for those of you that know my daughter your probably surprised this hasn't happened sooner. Her first black eye! She fell into the edge of the ottoman hitting the wood leg a couple hours ago so right now it is super puffy, swollen, and skinned. Hopefully it doesn't turn black and blue but we'll see.


It's much worse in person, the flash takes away from the puffiness. Poor girl.
It's much worse in person, the flash takes away from the puffiness. Poor girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Story of Us



5 comments:
oh! Poor Girl! I am suprised that hasn't happend to Afton yet. She has fallen down the stairs several times.
Congrats on the baby boy!
Oh so sad! Glad to see she is still smiling though!
Poor little Ava! Hey, I was just looking though your CHristmas posts and it looks like you got a great reaction to the baby news! How fun! I love how excited they were for you. And it looks like you got some fun present at Christmas...the sewing cutting board is going to be your new best friend. Oh...and I am in LOVE with the canvas print of your cute family. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.
Kelli, you used to have so many bumps and bruises. I worried that if I ever had to take you to the hospital they would think you were abused...and take you away from me.LOL Ava must be like her mommy.
oh my gosh, poor ittle girl! i physically hurt when ellie hurts, its the worst feeling ever, but sadly i can't put her in a plastic bubble (i wish!)...ava looks adorable even with her poor little black eye, and she still looks happy:)!
Post a Comment