Well Austin and I cooked our first turkey this year. It came out great! We invited Austin's brother Andrew and his wife, Johanna over to for thanksgiving this year. So it was just the four of us. I decided to keep the food to the basics so that I could actually enjoy the day also.
We went and saw the movie Enchanted in the morning. Us girls enjoyed it I don't know what the boys thought! Then after a yummy dinner was nap time and then an exciting USC game that night.



One of Austin's mission companions, Tyler Calderwood invited us up to his uncle's cabin in Coalville to spend the night on Friday with two other couples. We had a fun night of games and laughs. There was no running water because they turn it off in the winter so the pipes don't freeze. There is a pump outside that gets water from a fresh spring so we used that as our water source. Really made us apprecite running water, especially Austin since the boys had to go to the bathroom outside!
After breakfast we went out to shoot some guns! I was a little nervous but I actually shot my target on my first try. Watch out!
Unfortunately I had work at one and the BYU game was at noon so we headed home after the shooting. Austin got a free ticket to the game and was so happy to be there to see BYU beat Utah!


1 comment:
I'm glad to know that you are better at using a gun than you are a knife.
Post a Comment